Returns and Cancellation Policy (No Quibbles)
We aim to address all issues to your satisfaction, therefore we would request that you give us a call in the first instance in all matters.
However, here is your legal protection.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 7 working days of receipt of the goods without giving any reason, except those goods made to order, perishable goods or as otherwise agreed at the time of sale, i.e. substitute goods.
- The cost of returning goods will be met by the purchaser unless faulty or agreed at time of sale, i.e. substitute goods.
See below for current return rates.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us by phone within 7 days of your order, followed by a written statement of your intent by either letter or email.
- You are required to take reasonable care of those goods whilst in your possession and return them in the original packaging.
- All refunds will be processed as originally charged. Where a payment card has expired, we will refund by a mutually agreed method on receipt of proof from your Bank that your card has expired. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of your written cancellation request.
- NO claims are accepted unless made within 7 days of delivery, however carriage claims are rejected by the carrier if not made within 3 days. Goods which are subject to a claim must be kept for inspection by the carrier or us.
Current return rates:
- Mainland UK £20.00
- Northern Ireland £40.00
- Other locations variable up to £60.00